Saturday, January 26, 2013

Inch Chua - The Peace of Voice

YouChannel


Thanks to one of the blogs in ISAtv, this week I was introduced to another new talented singer with incredible vocal -- Inch Chua. 

Let's start off with a little but something about Inch. 

Born in December 22, 1988, Inch is a Singaporean singer-songwriter, musician, composer and multi-instrumentalist currently based in LA, USA. She gained national recognition after being the first Singapore solo artist to be invited to the prestigious South b Southwest Music Festival. In 2010, she released an album "Wallflower". Her music is influenced by everything from early pop classics, oldies, jazz to alt-rock. 

When I first listened to "The Christmas", I was blown away by her strong and unique vocal. I had to put down what I was doing just to finish the video. Inch's vocal and David Choi's are perfect match. The song was beautifully sung and I couldn't stop repeating it for a few times. 

The Christmas Song - David Choi & Inch Chua

Then I looked up on Youtube for more of her others songs. These are some of my favourites :}

Wallflower - Inch Chua

Try A Little Harder - Inch Chua

Devotion In Reality - Inch Chua

The Last Waltz - Inch Chua

Inch has a magnetic voice and once she started to sing, I got hooked. Listening to her sing is very relaxing, especially during night time, when you can just sit back and indulge yourself into her beautiful voice. 

Subscribe to Inch Chua's channel on Youtube for more of her beautiful songs and covers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment